Saturday, April 19, 2008

Starting Over

It probably does not shock you that my website www.bdazzleevents.com is about planning events/party planning. I am starting this blog as the rebirth of B DAZ'zle. I hope to give my readers some insight about me, as well as information about event planning, and planning ideas for a simply wonderful event. First, let me tell you how I came up with the name B DAZ'zle. I believe that a really good party/event should spotlight your personality, awe your guests, and leave you and others with fond impressions for many, many days. The definition of dazzle is to (1). bewilder, amaze, or impress with a spectular display. (2) to inspire admiration or wonder. That's not my definition but Webster's II New College Dictionary. Therefore B (for me) DAZ'..zle. Then comes the question, "Why are you starting over?" Although, I have not lost a beat- many thanks to my wonderful friends and colleagues. You will hear lots about them in future blogs. I had a house fire on 11/7/07. Maybe it's my lucky number (Crazy Sag)! Anyway, the whole house burned from the basement to the attic. My home-based business, portfolios, event supplies, family history, my life (UP IN SMOKE)! I am so thankful, but I am so human. I cried for days and days, sometimes I still cry. My family was safe and so was I. The agony which results from a fire is like no other event in life. Talk about needing your faith, and ability to organize when you need to put everything back together again. My family and friends are my jewels. Each bejeweled in their own special way! I cannot even begin to tell you guys how much I Love You! Life goes on. Each Day Is The First Day of the Rest of Your Life! Celebrate Life! Live Your Dream! Sometimes we as event planners plan the most Awesome Events, sometimes Events just happen! Starting Over, If life is a party, Let's give B DAZ'zle to Life. I have plenty to say, about event/party planning; about life. Thank-you for spending sometime with me and welcome to my blog.

No comments: