Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time Goes By

I'm back!!!! I cann't believe that it's been so long since I last posted. When my 11 year old said to me, the summer goes by too quickly, I thought it isn't just me thinking that Time Goes By TOO QUICKLY. Well, I am going to try to catch up and in the next few posts let you hear about some of the happenings from the summer. When I started this blog, I initially told you about my house that burned on 11/7/07. To date, I am still not back in the house but hope to move back in a few weeks. I do not watch alot of TV, but recently watched the show "SAY YES TO THE DRESS" If you have not seen it, it's about BRIDES who cann't make up their mind about which wedding dress to pick. The one particular episode that I watched ,the dress the bride picked out from her picture was totally not her style, and the other was way over budget. Well, I kinda compared myself to picking things out for the house to this show. Now, I can plan parties, custom designs, weddings and so forth for other folks...........but felt pretty much like a bride in picking cabinets, countertops, mirrors, paints, flooring and so forth. SO I have my notebook, just like a Bride, put my top priorities in order and pretty much picked a neutral color scheme for the whole house. My daughter initially wanted four different colors for her room, and my son who is a big Phillies FAN!! wanted.....of COURSE a Phillies Room. Cann't wait to take pictures to let you see how it turns out. My daughter settled for two shades of pink, and my son is happy with the painters adding a RED stripe around the room. The next few weeks will probably be very busy, but my TO DO LIST includes keeping up with my posts.

No comments: