Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stationary Finds

I could spend hours doing crafts or walking through stores with paper and graphics. Now I send my friends, my brides, and my party people to one of my favorite print and graphic stores to do what else.... find beautiful paper and to stir the creative juices. So when I came across this website, I couldn't help but stop and was absolutely in love with all the choices of paper, diy projects, templates, and how to videos. The site is called the Paper Source:http://www.paper-source.com/. So for ladies who craft, brides wishing to save some money. Check out this site, and if you are in the Cherry Hill area, go by and visit Xpedx Paper and Graphics. Oh I am thinking save the date cards, invitations, favors and on and on and on... Have Fun!

No comments: